The information provided on this site is not intended for distribution to, or use by, any person or entity in any jurisdiction or country where such distribution or use would be contrary to law or regulation or which would subject Blackstreet Capital Partners (AI), L.P., Blackstreet Capital Partners (QP), L.P., Blackstreet Capital Partners II (AI), L.P., Blackstreet Capital Partners II (QP), L.P., Blackstreet Capital Advisors, LLC, Blackstreet Capital Advisors II, LLC, Blackstreet Capital Management, LLC (collectively, “Blackstreet Capital”) its managers, officers, directors or affiliated persons to any registration requirement within such jurisdiction or country. Neither the information, nor any opinion contained in this site constitutes a solicitation or offer by Blackstreet Capital, its managers, officers, directors or affiliated persons to buy or sell any securities, futures, options or other financial instruments or provide any investment advice or service.
Terms and Conditions
Please read these terms and conditions carefully before using this Web site (“site”). By using this site, you agree to all of the terms and conditions of the site. Blackstreet Capital reserves the right to modify these terms and conditions at any time, therefore, you should revisit this page periodically, as these terms & conditions will be binding upon you.
1. No Offer To Buy Or Sell: The information provided on this site is provided to you for information purposes only. It does not constitute an offer to sell or a solicitation of an offer to buy any security or financial product that may be referenced on this site. Further, the information contained on this site does not constitute investment advice or investment advisory services.
2. Suitability: The information on this site is descriptive of the operations of Blackstreet Capital. The products and services may not be available to you or suitable for you. Not all strategies are appropriate at all times. The opinions expressed on this site do not constitute investment advice. You should consult a licensed Blackstreet Capital financial advisor before investing.
3. No Recommendations: The posting of any prospectus or any other information on this site should not be interpreted as a recommendation or opinion that you should make any purchase or sale or participate in any transaction.
4. No Guarantee Of Accuracy Of Information: Although Blackstreet Capital believe that the information on the site is reliable, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information, either expressly or impliedly. Similarly, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information available through links from this site.
5. Hyperlinks: Blackstreet Capital, its managers, officers and directors do not assume any responsibility or liability for information accessed via hyperlinks (“links”) to or from third party sites. The existence of such links should not be construed as an endorsement, approval or verification by Blackstreet Capital, its managers, officers, directors of any content available on linked sites. Blackstreet Capital provides these links as an accommodation to you and solely for information purposes. By providing access to other sites, Blackstreet Capital, its managers, officers and directors are not recommending the purchase or sale of products or services provided by the sponsoring organization of any linked sites. Blackstreet Capital, its managers, officers and directors donot review, monitor or supervise the content of any linked sites. If you choose to access a linked site, you do so at your own risk.
6. No Tax Or Legal Advice: You should not construe information on this site as rendering tax or legal advice. Blackstreet Capital, its managers, officers and directors do not provide tax or legal advice. The products and services mentioned on the site may have tax consequences and, therefore, you should consult your tax advisor in order to understand the tax consequences of any product or service mentioned on this site.
7. Our Copyright Policy: The content of this site is the sole property of Blackstreet Capital or its licensors and is protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws. The content of this site may be used for your personal, non-commercial use only. By using this site, you agree not to reproduce, retransmit, distribute, disseminate, sell, publish, broadcast or circulate the content of this site to anyone without the express prior written consent of Blackstreet Capital. The content of our site is the valuable intellectual property of Blackstreet Capital or our licensors. We protect our intellectual property rights to the full extent of the law.
8. No Warranty And Limitation Of Liability: It is important that you read and understand the following warranty disclaimer. By using this site, you agree to the following- (a) THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS OR TIMELINESS OF THE INFORMATION ON THIS SITE CANNOT BE GUARANTEED. Blackstreet Capital, ITS MANAGERS, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, AND ITS AFFILIATES, AGENTS AND LICENSORS SHALL NOT HAVE ANY LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOST PROFITS FOR DIRECT, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE OR OTHER DAMAGES) YOUR RELIANCE ON, USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE THIS SITE, OR SITES LINKED TO THIS SITE. Blackstreet Capital ITS MANAGERS, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, AND ITS AFFILIATES, AGENTS AND LICENSORS SHALL NOT HAVE ANY LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY DELAYS OR ERRORS IN THE TRANSMISSION OR DELIVERY OF ANY PART OF THE INFORMATION CONTAINED ON THIS SITE OR FOR ANY UNAUTHORIZED USE BY YOU OF THE ELECTRONIC MAIL SYSTEM; (b) THIS WEB SITE AND ITS CONTENTS ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” BASIS, Blackstreet Capital, ITS MANAGERS, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS AND ITS AFFILIATES, AGENTS AND LICENSORS HEREBY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL EXPRESS AND IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND ERROR-FREE UNINTERRUPTED SERVICES. Blackstreet Capital,ITS MANAGERS, OFFICERS, AND DIRECTORS DO NOT MAKE ANY WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION WHATSOEVER, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, OR ASSUME ANY RESPONSIBILITY OR LIABILITY TO YOU REGARDING THE USE OR THE RESULTS OF THE USE OF THE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES DESCRIBED ON THIS SITE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY FINANCIAL RESULTS BASED ON THE USE OF THE PRODUCTS OR SERVICES OR ANY DELAY OR LOSS OF USE OF THIS SERVICE, OR SYSTEM PERFORMANCE AND EFFECTS ON OR DAMAGES TO SOFTWARE AND HARDWARE IN CONNECTION WITH ANY USE OF THIS SITE; (c) Blackstreet Capital, ITS MANAGERS, OFFICERS, AND DIRECTORS SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY HARM CAUSED BY THE TRANSMISSION OF A COMPUTER VIRUS, OR OTHER COMPUTER CODE OR PROGRAMMING DEVICE THAT MIGHT BE USED TO ACCESS, MODIFY, DELETE, DAMAGE, CORRUPT, DEACTIVATE, DISABLE, DISRUPT OR OTHERWISE IMPEDE IN ANY MANNER THE OPERATION OF THE SITE OR ANY OF YOUR SOFTWARE, HARDWARE, OR OTHER PROPERTY; (d) Blackstreet Capital, ITS MANAGERS, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, AND ITS AFFILIATES, AGENTS AND LICENSORS SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSSES OR DAMAGES INCURRED BY YOU AS A RESULT OF YOUR USE OF THE SITE. EXCEPT AS OTHERWISE PROVIDED BY LAW, Blackstreet Capital, ITS MANAGERS, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS,SHALL HAVE NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR LOSSES CAUSED BY THE NEGLIGENCE, ACTIONS OR FAILURE TO ACT OF Blackstreet Capital, ITS MANAGERS, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS OR ANY OF ITS AFFILIATES, AGENTS AND LICENSORS, NOR SHALL THEY BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, REGARDLESS OF WHETHER SUCH DAMAGES ARE REASONABLY FORESEEABLE OR FOR ANY LOSS THAT RESULTS FROM A CAUSE OVER WHICH Blackstreet Capital, ITS MANAGERS, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS AND ITS AFFILIATES, AGENTS AND LICENSORS DO NOT HAVE CONTROL, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE FAILURE OF ELECTRONIC OR MECHANICAL EQUIPMENT, UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS, STRIKES, FAILURES OF COMMON CARRIERS OR UTILITY SYSTEMS, INCLEMENT WEATHER, OR OTHER CAUSES COMMONLY KNOWN AS “ACTS OF GOD.”
9. Internet Security: Blackstreet Capital shall use reasonable precautions to maintain the privacy and confidentiality of the information you provide to us. Nevertheless, you acknowledge and agree that because the information is transmitted over the internet there can be no assurance that the information provided to or from you will remain secure. In addition, Blackstreet Capital may disclose such information to its employees, managers ,officers, representatives, agents and affiliates, as well as self-regulatory organizations and government entities. Disclosure may be made for any purpose related to the conduct of Blackstreet Capital’s business, to comply with applicable securities laws, to comply with subpoenas or other legal process, or to comply with any request of any governmental agency.
10. Internet Access: Access to this site may be limited or terminated during periods of peak demand, system upgrade, and maintenance or for other reasons.
11. Governing Law: The terms and conditions herein shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Maryland (Montgomery County jurisdiction) without giving effect to the principles of conflicts of law.
12. Termination: Either you or Blackstreet Capital may terminate this agreement and your access to the site at any time, for any reason, or for no reason. Any violation or breach by you of any of the terms and conditions herein will be cause to terminate your access to the products and services mentioned in this site without notice.
13. Indemnification: You hereby indemnify and hold harmless Blackstreet Capital and its managers, directors, officers, employees, control persons, vendors, licensors and agents, and affiliates and their representatives, from and against any and all claims, losses, liabilities, damages, costs and expenses (including reasonable attorney’s fees and costs) arising out of or related to your use of the products or services mentioned in this site (a) in violation of this agreement, (b) in violation of any rights of Blackstreet Capital, its managers, officers, directors or its affiliates and their representatives, agents or licensors, including copyright, patent, trade secret, trademark, or other intellectual property rights, or (c) in violation of any applicable law, rule or regulation. This indemnification shall be binding upon you and your executors, heirs, successors, and assigns.